Sinevibes has announced the release of a new sample library called Beat Constructor, which is a large collection of sounds for professional rhythm composition. Created totally from the ground up, this library provides over 500 samples which include everything the most demanding music-making lover needs: loads of kicks, snares, hats, drums, percussion, as well as a wide range of effects, hits, scratches, lo-fi glitches, noises, vocoder sounds and way beyond.
Beat Constructor features 530 samples (available in both WAVE and AIFF formats) sorted into 11 categories:
- Drums: ethnic and synth drum sounds.
- Effects: special effects, scratches, time-frozen effects.
- Glitch: lo-fi glitch sounds and elements.
- Hats: hats and cymbals.
- Kicks: kick drums.
- Percussion: hits, metal, glass, bells, shakers.
- Processed: processed drums, time-frozen sounds.
- Snares: snare drums.
- Spectral: spectrally morphed sounds and elements.
- Toms: various toms.
- Vocoder: vocoder drums, effects and hits.
Beat Constructor is immediately available as a download for $49, with optional worldwide CD delivery. Audio demos and user manual with complete sound listing are available at the Sinevibes web site.