Sinevibes has released Transformer, a flexible sound processing plug-in implementing "Wave Transformation Synthesis" algorithms which allow to directly manipulate the harmonic content of the input signal, and let you transform it into a wide variety of totally different, rich and dense sounds.
Transformer also includes two tempo-syncable LFO generators for modulating wave transformation depth and amplifier level which allows to create phrases, basslines, etc. The LFOs include classic waveforms and complex rhythmic patterns, plus they can also be hard-synchronized to obtain even more modulation forms.
Using Transformer alone it is possible to obtain results which normally require the use of multiple different synthesis technologies.
- High-resolution Wave Transformation Synthesis processor.
- 12 possible transformation models.
- Two tempo-syncable LFO generators for transform depth and amplifier level control, featuring basic waves, complex forms and rhythmic patterns (15 in total) as well as mutual hard-sync for enormous modulation possibilities.
- Comes with a comprehensive owner's manual with in-depth functionality explanations and usage tutorials.
- Includes a collection of preset patches, as well as demo Garage Band projects.
Transformer is available as a Universal Binary Audio Unit effect plugin for Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. It costs $39 and a demo version is available.