FASoft has released build 2126 of n-Track Studio v5.0 Beta.
Changes since v5.0 Beta 1 Build 2116:
- Fixed errors using n-Track plugins from version 4.x when version 5.x is installed.
- New splash screen.
- Fixed toolbars not expanding to fit whole program window on dual-monitor systems.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts for popup menus not working.
- Preferences-Appearance Option to disable tooltips that show the position in the time axis.
- Fixed plugin latency compensation bugs.
- Tab control to switch between timeline and Piano-roll windows.
- Fixed installation problem on Windows Vista RC1.
- Fixed incompatibility with Kjaerhus MPL-1 plugin.
- Movable main menu bar more consistent with UI skin settings.
- Faster refresh of timeline when song contains many waveforms.
- Small graphic details.
- Fixed 'audio driver requested stop streaming' error when using the Pause button.
- Piano roll window appearance more consistent with skin settings.
- Fixed multiple outputs VSTis muted channels.
- Fixed error message boxes appearing when changing skin setting.
- Fixed unregistered sign in main window title not going away after having entered registration codes until the program was restarted.