Sonicbits has releases Sphere, a free reverb plugin for Windows and macOS.
Sphere is an easy to use reverb plugin that can add depth and live to any sound material. The reverb is based on a modified Schroeder reverberator with added predelay and supports stereo channels only. The plugin UI has been created using vector graphics and supports blur free resizing.
- Simple controls for reflection, damping and width of the room.
- Predelay with up to 250 ms with optional filtered feedback path.
- Separate dry and wet levels.
Sonicbits has also updated its free FM synth Exakt Lite to v1.2.
- A bug preventing the plugin to be used in more than one instance has been fixed.
- There were also problems with sampling rates other than 44.1kHz.
- The operation of the rate and offset controls have been improved.