Sonicbytes has released Preview #6 of Phrazor. This release introduces the Standalone and VST Multi-I/O version. The routing-capabilities of the engine have been improved - Multi-Out VST plugins are supported as well. The clip-based Arpeggiator completes the MIDI-engine.
Phrazor is still free - there are no limitations and restrictions. Preordering for €29 euros is still possible until the middle of August.
- Standalone version supporting multiple audio and MIDI ports.
- VST version provides multi I/O (up to 16 stereo inputs/outputs).
- Support for Multi-Out VSTs.
- Slots can send audio to any subsequent Track.
- Send and Multi-Out target Tracks are colored.
- Send target Tracks are processed thru.
- Track MIDI out can be merged.
- Added 'Internal' MIDI ports.
- Pure MIDI Tracks are highlighted.
- Optional routing of MIDI-input to selected Track.
- The selected Track can be stored/recalled live.
- Clip based full featured Arpeggiator.
- Pianoroll tools Shrink/Expand.
- Pianoroll tool Random-Time avoids doubles.
- Quick browser for merging Clips directly into Pianoroll for reuse of chords and lines.
- Single Programs can be saved/loaded and dragged from Browser.
- Automatic creation of Programs from VST presets.
- Quick browser menus for Tracks, Slots, Programs and Clips.
- Refresh and Explorer buttons in Browser.
- Manual updated.
- Log files for diagnostics.
- GUI changes to improve consistency and workflow.
- Configuration files renamed.
- Drum maps are now stored in a dedicated Folder.
- Auto-connect for effects is now default, hold control to disable.
- Pianoroll tool Stretch also affects length.
- Hanging notes when switching to SYNC.
- Default folders and filenames in Save dialogs could be wrong.
- Chorder component (was broken).
- Minor issues regarding State recall.
- Undo/Redo buttons in Pianoroll updated correctly.
- Added missing icons in Schematic Scheme.
- FX version got no audio-input in Cubase.
- VST Parameter MIDI-CC assignment crash.
- Moving Clips in list corrupted remote settings.
- Undo was not working with certain tools in pianoroll.
- Bug regarding Selective Clip playback velocity.
- Bug Clip playback with very low tempo.