- Two independent stereo pattern sequencers routed to volume and filter.
- Host synchronization of gates, LFO's and delay unit.
- 1-32 steps per gate with both impulse and tied steps.
- Many editing commands with random.
- Gate parameters: Tempo, Attack/Release, Close/Open, Gatetime, Swing, Delay.
- 6 LFO's with 8 waveforms, smoothing, and 30 modulation targets.
- Filter with 8 types plus overdrive and distortion effect.
- Delay unit, stereo reversa.
- Modular unit routing; four different play modes.
- Preset Manager with clipboard.
- Pattern recall via MIDI note-in.
Gat'R can be purchased for an introductory price of 44 EUR and a demo version is available for download.