- Saturn6 introduces the Object, a user level sound object manipulator, a gesture recorder for every parameter of Cosmosf. The Object has 2150 tracks to capture and carry on the perfect user interaction on Cosmosf event generation and its parameter space. This gives a great detail of human intervening on a stochastic sound generator to drive between fully deterministic and fully stochastic boundaries.
- Each Object sequence can be saved and loaded to different presets, its speed can be changed and quantization can be applied at various resolutions to break the continuous gestures.
- Also it is possible to morph between two Object Sequences applied on the current preset.
- The Object includes full control on the ambisonic 3D sound distribution engine of Cosmosf Saturn 6S as the spatial distribution is part of the timbral definition.
- Cosmosf Saturn6 has full MIDI controller assignment capacity. It takes 5 seconds to assign any MIDI controller to any user interface element to control Cosmosf parameter space.
- All the custom MIDI controller setup can be saved along with the preset or recalled individually later.
- Cosmosf Saturn6 also offers an envelope without any attack part, which means it looks intelligently to the current waveform to search the zero crossing points nearby the event onset. Therefore a premap of zero crossing points is being created each time a new sample is being loaded to micro events.
Cosmosf Saturn 6S (includes ambisonic surround and OSC support) costs 169 Euros; Cosmosf Saturn 6 costs 139 Euros. Both versions come in VST, AU and standalone formats for OS X and Windows systems. The Cosmosf bundle (Cosmosf Saturn 6S + Cosmosf FX5.1) costs 199 Euros for a limited time.