Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro to version 10.0e.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 10.0e:
- Added support for LPCM audio in MVC files, 24p video in MVC files, and 50p/60p video in AVC files (e.g., such as from Sony HXR-NX3D1U camera).
- Added support for reading Omneon Spectrum RDD9 MXF files.
- Added support for creating IMX MXF files compatible with Sony eVTR deck.
- The Burn Blu-ray Disc feature has been updated for compliance with the Blu-ray Disc specification. You can render 3D projects to a Blu-ray 3D Disc image file (.iso) from the timeline (Tools > Burn Disc > Blu-ray Disc). This feature is intended for commercial BD-ROM preparation testing.
- Increased bit rate on built-in MVC templates and added 720-50p MVC template.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting events with OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed a crash that could occur using Apply Non-Real-Time Event FX.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect colors for Windows Media Video (WMV) files in the 64-bit version of Vegas Pro.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails for some OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed an issue editing Sony AVC/MVC templates in non-English versions of Vegas Pro.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saving certain OFX presets.
- Fixed an issue creating a Dynamic RAM Preview for OFX transitions.
- Fixed an issue copy/pasting events with crossfades smaller than the audio quick-fade duration.