Sony has updated Sound Forge to v9.0c.
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0c:
- Fixed a bug that would mix the wrong source when performing drag-and-drop mixing.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent phase and mono-compatibility meters from working when no channel was assigned to the sound card's first ports.
- Fixed a bug that would select the wrong region after a mix operation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause erroneous data to be displayed in the Statistics window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ctrl+Shift+D (Set Selection) and Ctrl+G (Go To) from working when a processing dialog was open.