Sound Ex Machina has released Extreme Drift, a sound effects library that includes 360 HQ (24-bit/96kHz) close and distant range perspective, auto racing recordings. Audio material of vehicles, drifting and maneuvering around race tracks at various speeds and densities taking corners and speeding on long straightaways.
You will find idle engine sounds, powerful engine revs, slow and fast starts, crazy accelerations and wild breaking, roaring overtakings, tandem battles, tire screeches and skids echoing beautifully in the air. The audio found in the library is not limited to start ups, shutdowns and gear shifts, but also offers ambiences of pit lane and working team crews.
- Sufficient Time-duration: All sounds have long heads and tails with clear beginnings and endings for maximum flexibility.
- Curation Applied: All sounds have been carefully curated to remove unnecessary environmental sounds, voices and P.A announcements, except for those recorded at the paddocks.
- Well-rounded folder structure, ease of use.
Sounds are categorized as follows:
- Single-car Passes.
- Tandem Passes.
- Pit Lane Ambiences.
Detailed Metadata Embedded:
- Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making it easy to locate and edit.
Type Of Cars Included:
- BMW M3 / M5 / E39 V8 Turbo / 325 / e36 / e30 with LSX 454 Engine (600 horsepower).
- Mazda RX7 FD (BMW 325i) / MX5.
- Honda S 2000.
- Nissan Silvia S14 Zenki / S13 200SX / Silvia S13 / Skyline R33 / Silvia S14 Boss Supercharged LSX 376 V8.
- Toyota Starlet 20vt / SUPRA 2JZ / AE86 with a Turbo 2AZ-FE Inline-Four.
* The files are not named after specific cars/manufacturers
- 360 royalty-free files in total.
- 24-bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format.
- Library size is 8.2 GB (unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.
Intro Price: $34 (Reg. $49).