Sound Ex Machina has released River Flows: Over and Under, an SFX library that brings running river sounds, captured over and under the surface. It features 80 HQ audio files, ranging from cascading waterfalls to running rivers and babbling brooks and creeks. The total duration of the collection is 4 hours with the majority of the recordings captured during wintertime, making them free from bird and insect audio backdrop.
Overall, the collection is designed for projects that require environmental sounds of flowing, emerging/submerging bodies of water as well as underwater ambiences. The sounds have been minimally processed and intended to serve not only projects that need raw-sounding samples, but also those in need of raw material and sculpting new sounds.
Each sound includes detailed Soundminer Metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to locate and edit. It comes along with 15 metadata fields, such as description, keywords, category/sub-category, microphone specifications, and more.
- 100 royalty-free files in total.
- 24-bit/96kHz in stereo and mono .wav format.
- Library size is 6.5 GB (unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.
- Duration: 242 minutes in total.
- About half of the sounds in the library have been edited to loop seamlessly.
- Average Integrated Loudness: -27.6 LUFS.