Sound Ex Machina has announced the release of F16 Maneuvers, a sample library featuring 36 recordings of F16 Fighter jets, captured at three different locations from the ground perspective.
In addition to those, Sound Ex Machina included:
- 22 flight formation sounds (up to six aircraft), designed using Sound Particles 3D software.
- 8 recordings captured using contact microphones, attached in a nearby parked vehicle, leading up to some low tones and rumbles, that could be useful as sweeteners in aircraft or other complex sounds.
- 4 mixing sessions, combining ambient and contact mic recordings.
The product includes a total of 45 minutes of HQ material (24-bit/96kHz) and a total of 70 sounds, including 17 Soundminer metadata fields, such as description, keywords, category/sub-category, microphones and more.
- AKG C314 matched pair.
- Oktava MK012 matched pair.
- Sennheiser MKH8060 short shotgun.
- Schertler contact mic.
- Zoom F8 recorder.
- Zoom H6 recorder.
- Rode Blimp with Dead Wombat Windshield.
- Baby Ball Gags with their windscreens by Rycote.
- Rycote Classic-Softie.
- Straightforward samples, minimally processed: The sounds have been minimally processed and intended to serve not only those who need straightforward samples but also those who search for raw material in sculpting new sounds.
- Detailed metadata embedded: Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 70 royalty-free files in total.
- 24-bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format.
- Library size is 1.53 GB (unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.
- You can view the full tracklist by downloading the metadata in PDF format.