Tracktion Software Corporation has updated Tracktion to v5.3.14.
Changes since v5.3.9
- Fix for a VST3 memory error.
- Fix for ARA clips not rendering before the GUI is shown.
- Updates for a few plugin compatibility issues.
- Fix for rendering clips on tracks that output to other tracks.
- Ensured pitch wheel reset messages are sent when removing CC data.
- Fixed MIDI note popup menu.
- Fixed deleting selected MIDI events.
- Fixed Edit creation time property in the projects list for new Edits.
- Fixed a problem creating Edit Clips from new, unsaved Edits.
- Fix for position of new clips created using the new clip dragger.
- Fix for copying fades to automation.
- Fix for overwriting existing files when exporting.
- Fix for stuck notes in some rare places.
- Avoided asking to save Edits when no changes have been made.
- Added an option to render tracks, clips and notes in mono.
- Added a MIDI Modifier plugin to adjust the pitch of MIDI notes.
- Added recently used files and reset to default options to render dialog.
- Improved the render dialog so it remembers the last directory.
- Improved performance of audio recording to avoid glitches at high sample rates.
- Enabled ARA.