TSC has updated Tracktion 6 for Mac OS X and Windows to v6.1.4.
Changes in 6.1.4:
- Fix for rendering Step Clips to MIDI clips insertion point.
- Ensured input device aliases update immediately.
- Ensured track property panel titles update with name changes.
Changes in 6.1.3:
- Fix for graphical artefacts in the plugin selector tree when using custom colour schemes.
- Fix for step clip note entry when velocity/gate has been dragged to 0.
- New feature: Audio file previews from the search panel now play in sync with the Edit.
Changes in 6.1.2:
- Fixed a crash when removing pitch changes.
- Fix for marker clips not retaining their Number property.
- Fixed a problem with the jump to marker feature.
- Fixed a problem removing tracks tags.
- Fix for MIDI keyboard note not updating during note drags.
- Ensured visible tracks update when changing tags.
- Ensured only audio tags are shown in the audio file tag editor.
- Fixed small issue with search panel audio file 'Open folder containing' option.
- Fixed a crash when setting multiple marker clip IDs.
- Fix for clip popup menu being dismissed early.
- Added an option to not move the transport position when dragging files by holding the alt key.
- Improved solo/mute behaviour for tracks that are part of a submix.
- Fix for glitches when an Insert plugin is used with master plugins present.
Changes in 6.1.1:
- Fix for the Root Note property not correctly taking effect with certain looped clips.
- Fix for old Edits not loading some tracks correctly.
- Fix for search panel preview not updating for some types of item.
- Fixed a crash loading Edits with certain plugins in racks.
- Fix for auto-crossfades not updating correctly with tempo changes or redo actions.
- Added advanced options to Elastique Pro time stretching.