TwistedWave has been updated to v1.4.
- Support for metadata.
- Added a signal generator.
- A configurable special pasting that automatically fades in/out.
- Added an icon for the files saved by TwistedWave.
- Added the ability to export the selection.
- Added the ability to create a new document with the current selection.
- Added the ability to choose whether to open an untitled document at application launch, the last visited, or nothing.
- When applying an Audio Unit effect, there is an option to tell TwistedWave whether to truncate, insert, or merge the tail with the rest of the sound.
- Added the ability to have an Audio Unit applied globally to all documents.
Fixes and Improvements:
- TwistedWave could crash reading some WMA files.
- TwistedWave could crash when using the Apple Matrix Reverb audio unit.
- TwistedWave could fail saving a file in some cases.
- Fixed a memory leak leading to some crashes when reading some large files.
- TwistedWave could not read wav files larger than 2GB.
- In some cases, when recording, only one channel would be recorded, or the channels could be swapped.
- TwistedWave could crash when selecting a region extending beyond the visible area.
- AIFF files produced by TwistedWave could not be read by MaxMSP.
- When editing keyboard shortcuts, all the menu items are now enabled.
- The audio units GUI would not display properly in some cases.
- The 'Remove Channel' command now removes the channel the cursor is in.