The Mac OS X version of TwistedWave has been updated to v1.11.4 and the iOS version has been updated to v1.7.
Fixes in v1.11.4 for Mac:
- Opening empty files failed.
- Saving WMA files failed.
- Playing a very small selection, smaller than 0.01s would fail.
- Fixed a bug when deleting a small click where it would still be displayed in the waveform when zooming out.
- TwistedWave would hang at startup if spotlight is disabled.
- Updating the artwork metadata in a batch process was broken.
- (A Document Being Saved By TwistedWave) folders could be created next to the file being saved.
- Splitting by markers would overwrite files if some markers have the same name.
- The markers labels and cut handles would be too small on retina displays.
New in v1.7 for iOS:
- Support for iOS 7.
- Improved the browser sharing.
- More bug fixes and improvements.