TwistedWave has been updated to v1.7. It contains a number of new features, fixes and improvements, the most important ones being the new support for batch processing, and the DIRAC Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology, licensed from The DSP Dimension.
- Batch processing.
- Support for DIRAC time stretching/pitch shifting and automatic pitch correction.
- Exporting waveform images.
- Support for saving WMA files.
- Added support for the MS and IMA4 ADPCM codec.
- Clicking on a marker moves the cursor.
- Selecting markers in the markers window selects the corresponding audio region.
- Prevent doing a selection by mistake when doing a simple click.
- Fixed a problem exporting CAF AAC and IMA4 files.
- Fixed a problem with Audio Units whose GUI would resize.
- A crash when Command-dropping a file before 0.
- Applying an ohm force plugin failed.
- The default preset for Audio Units was broken.
- TwistedWave failed recovering a session where the signal generator was used.
- TwistedWave was not looping seamlessly.
- When using the special paste, the cursor could move to the start of the file in some cases.