Voxengo has updated two of its free plug-ins, Beeper and Stereo Touch, to v2.1.
These maintenance updates include the following changes:
- Beeper's "Period" parameter's minimal value is now 1 second.
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.