Voxengo updates CurveEQ to v3.12
Voxengo has updated CurveEQ, a spline equalizer plugin, to version 3.12.
- Reduced filter calculation overhead, useful for small audiocard block sizes.
- Improved overall graphics drawing performance.
- Added the "Panel border" palette modifier.
- Updated all palettes, to reduce "border" contrast. An existing palette may need to be reloaded for the change to be visible.
- Modified spectrum window's sliders to look less contrasted.
- Removed the left-hand slider which is rarely needed, to make the EQ wider.
- Increased the size of the first and last control points, for easier handling.
- Improved anti-aliased line rendering of the secondary spectrum.
- Improved knob's renderings.
- By frequent user request, the "Solo" switch's state is now saved together with the preset (a part of the routing parameters). While this opens up a possibility of leaving the "Solo" switch enabled and forgotten, this provides more flexibility, e.g. when mid/side processing is used.