Voxengo has updated SPAN, the free real-time "fast Fourier transform" audio spectrum analyzer plugin, to version 3.13.
- Added the "Large Cursor Readouts" plug-in setting which enables larger mouse position readouts, useful when the plug-in is placed on a distant dedicated monitor.
- Fixed a drawing bug with the "Flat Panels" global switch disabled.
- Improved overall graphics drawing performance.
- Improved anti-aliased line rendering of the secondary spectrum.
- Improved knob's renderings.
- By frequent user request, the "Solo" switch's state is now saved together with the preset (a part of the routing parameters). While this opens up a possibility of leaving the "Solo" switch enabled and forgotten, this provides more flexibility, e.g. when mid/side processing is used.