Voxengo has updated Polysquasher to v2.2.
This version implements the following changes:
- Gain reduction graph's precision was improved.
- Preset load inconsistency problem fixed.
- Waveform view random glitches issue fixed.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- "Density mode" implemented in the output level meter.