Waves has updated its V9 Plug-ins to "October 10th 2016".
October 10th 2016 Changes:
- MultiRack SoundGrid 9.80 for DiGiCo: Installer bug fixes.
- CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76: Added control mapping for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces.
- Abbey Road Plates: ANALOG control now works properly.
- Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Fixed corrupted output channel names in the menu with over 64 channels.
- Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Changing sample rate from the audio device will no longer cause the apps to hang.
- Kramer Master Tape: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
- Electric 88 Piano: Fixed automation related bugs.
- Electric 88 Piano: Latency is now correctly reported.
- Electric 88 Piano: Sustain pedal orders (on/off) are now saved when recording in Studio One.
- Electric 88 Piano: Fixed crashes while running on Mac OS X in Hungarian.
- IR-1, IR-360, IR-L, IR-Live: ANALOG control now works properly.
- Nx Virtual Mix Room: Fixed crashes in Final Cut Pro during Nx calibration.
- H-Comp: Clicking with the mouse on control scale marks now works well.
- MIDI now works well on all instruments under Digital Performer.
- Fixed possible crashes in Samplitude and Sequoia during initial plugins scan.
October 5th 2016 Changes:
- MultiRack SoundGrid 9.80 for DiGiCo:
- Fixed crash on quit.
- Fixed I/O firmware update failures.
- New server software.
- Bug fixes.
- Nx Virtual Mix Room:
- Nx Tracker - FW update, fixing a bug with the battery consumption when powered off, is available through the WavesHeadTracker application.