Wavosaur updated to v126.96.36.199
Wavosaur, the free audio editor for Windows, has been updated to version 188.8.131.52.
- VST host update:
- VST host interface changed.
- Arrows added to change the position of the VST.
- New button disposition at the left of the dialog box.
- Support for deprecated VST Idle message increased.
- MP3 import changes:
- Mp3 decoder optimization.
- Decrease RAM usage during import.
- File decoding improved (no more "break before end" mp3).
- Frequency editor / Spectrum analysis:
- New windows with status bar and tool bar.
- Window is now independant (can be visualized next to mainframe).
- Cursor added with mouse control, showing the frequency at cursor.
- Time bar display changed:
- Minute format added.
- Dynamic display.
- Real time sonogram: saturation level could be change with mouse wheel.
- 3D frequency editor: mouse wheel support added for zoom in/out.
- Lowercase file name bug fixed for loading.
- New dialogbox for new file: possibility to choose duration or sample number.
- Synthesis: new dialog box with note choice with octave and semitone choice.
- New tool: note frequency calculator.