Wavosaur updated to v220.127.116.11
Wavosaur has been updated to v18.104.22.168.
- Snap to zero crossing when making a selection added in configuration dialog and in option menu, use Ctrl+B to activate/deactivate.
- Audio input monitoring added: button near record button to show input level on vu-meter.
- Clipping detection added for vu-meter: click on the clipping led to reset (or use right click context menu).
- Slicing/region features added:
- Auto slice region (alpha version): detect peak and mark automatically regions.
- Scramble region (randomize regions position, very interesting to find new rhythms...).
- Set N regions, dialog box added.
- Popup menu (right click) on the DB bar shows a contextual menu for channel manipulation:
- Select/deselect channel.
- Solo: just the selected channel is active.
- Channel suppression.
- Channel clone.
- Blank channel insertion.
- Swap channel.
- "Disable VST processing after apply" added in configuration dialog Box.
- Kill loop points added in batch processor.
- Last files opened remembered at startup: this option could be deactivated in configuration dialog box.
- Reset button added in cfg dialog box to default parameters.
- Maximized child added in cfg file : 1 all child opened will be maximized, 0 child are opened with standard size and positions.
- Paste replace option added in configuration dialog box.
- MIDI configuration dialog box updated:
- All command codes are now configurable inside wavosaur (midi code in decimal value).
- It's possible to reset all the command to default values (Reset button added).
- Convert to mono:
- Mix all channels added (multichannel support).
- Selection of center, back left and back right added.
- Popup menu added on time bar (right click) to change time format.
- Resample check box memorized.
- Loop point "out of wav" bug fixed.
- Selection bug fixed (pitch shift).
- ASIO bug fixed.