Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio updates WoodSynth to v2.5 with new UI
Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio has released v2.5 of WoodSynth, its multi-layer MPE synth, both on MacOS and iOS.
- Added new expanded UI view, showing all controls in one window. (MacOS and 12.9" iPads).
- Added "gated" filter ADSR (useful for percussive, plucky sounds, preset Mysterious plucking).
- Added ring modulation between layers (new sounds with different sample files per layer).
- Added Filter Up/Down to LFO1 destination (preset Nervous chase).
- Added Amp Env Sustain level to LFO1 and LFO2 destination (preset Nervous chase).
- Added LFO1 Amplitude Modulation and Filt Up/D to Aux Env destinations.
- Fixed: LFO1 Amplitude Mod is now also working for Osc2, Osc3 and the Samples.
- Mysterious plucking (using the gated filter, random sequence, slice start mod).
- Nervous chase (gated filter, filter up/down mod, amp env sustain mod).
- Intergalactic bells (ring mod between layer1 and layer 2).
- Intergalactic rings (ring mod between layer1 and layer 2).
- Simple drum (simple, drum).
- Distorted Clarinet.
- 8AM Sequence.
- A Cloud Between The Waves.
- You Shall Not Pass.