KVR Developer Challenge 2016Youlean updates Youlean Loudness Meter 2 to v2.4.3
Youlean has updated Youlean Loudness Meter to version 2.4.3, which brings some bug-fixes.
Changes in v2.4.3:
- Fixed choppy scrolling in menus on macOS.
- Fixed forced dedicated GPU switch on macOS. Now the current GPU will be used if possible.
- Fixed default preset not loading correctly.
- Fixed loading custom preset does not change the GUI size.
- Fixed meter in FCPX getting disabled in Big Sur.
- Fixed OS preventing editing files after drag and drop.
- Fixed using multi-file drag and drop could lead to incorrect analysis if channel settings are preselected.
- Fixed app moving up when resizing the window on macOS.
- Fixed installer not working in 32-bit Windows.
- Fixed potential huge RAM usage with VST3 plugin.
- Fixed GUI flickering in some DAWs on older macOS systems.
- Fixed Time Code not working in some situations in Pro Tools.
- Updated VST3 SDK to the 3.7.1.
- Added support for Apple Silicon.
- Added warning when sample rate is incorrect in the app.
- If the sample rate is missing in the app preferences, a default sample rate will be used.
- Removed momentary window knob.
- Simplified buffer settings in the app preferences.
- Ignore master volume setting in app preferences is now disabled by default.
- Changed view settings icon (hopefully more clear now).
- macOS 10.9 is now a minimum system requirement for macOS.
- Other small UI, UX improvements.