Youlean has updated Youlean Loudness Meter to version 2.3.0, which brings some requested features and bug-fixes.
This critical release fixes a bug present from the V1 release that might crash the plugin if you use 5.1 surround channel configuration.
Changes in v2.3.0:
- Audio is now always passed for all connected channels.
- Added option to add a custom logo to exported files.
- Added a file selector button for quick analysis.
- Added Amazon Alexa and Amazon Music preset.
- Added tooltip info bar.
- Added support for 7.1 surround and 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
- Added true peak clipping channel indicator.
- Added an option to invert time code for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode.
- Added AAX Audio Suite analyze button.
- Added back support for 32-bit on macOS.
- Time coding info is now inverted by default for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode.
- Time coding info is now always inverted after drag and drop.
- Application will not start with paused measurements by default anymore.
- Fixed macOS installer not showing all information if the dark theme is selected for the OS.
- Fixed drag and drop has a wrong start in the Time Code mode.
- Fixed drag and drop not working in some DAWs like Cubase.
- Fixed GUI glitches with drag and drop in some DAWs.
- Fixed spike at dynamics graph start.
- Fixed crash when working with 5.1 surround channels.
- Improved general stability.
- Small UI, UX improvements.