Zynewave has updated Podium to v1.56 (incl. demo version), which, along with several improvements and bug-fixes also includes the new Zynewave zPEQ, a freeware VST 2.4 6-band parametric EQ supporting both single and double-precision processing. The editor for zPEQ is implemented in Podium which allows tight integration with the Podium UI. The plugin can be used in other hosts using their generic plugin editor interface.
Changes in Podium v1.56:
- Podium supports VST version 2.4, including double-precision processing when running the Podium engine in 64-bit mode.
- The track inspector info panel shows an embedded generic plugin editor for plugins that don't have a native GUI. The inspector panel headers now contain buttons that toggles bounce, solo, mute, record, bypass and plugin editor window. Further popup help is added for the panels and the track inspector section in the Podium guide is updated.
- Arrangements and individual sequences can be exported as MIDI files.
- New 'select shorter than', 'select longer than' and 'select overlapping' edit menu commands.
- Various minor improvements and bug-fixes.