Magix has released version 8.3 of both Samplitude and Sequoia. These updates include comprehensive improvements in terms of import / export, object handling, scrubbing, hardware controller support, mixing-/effects handling, MIDI optimization and network dongle functionality.
Enhanced import / export functions:
- MP3 surround export/import.
- DVD-audio/DVD-video export/import (LPCM).
- Real mono bouncing (without 6 dB drop).
Enhanced object handling:
- Improved ripple in corresponding object modes.
- Optimized object selection and marker handling.
- Take composer: Option to apply changes to all tracks.
- Scrubbing mode OneSpeed.
- Improved reversal within keyboard scrubbing.
Enhanced hardware controller support:
- Templates for HUI, Tranzport.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced MIDI-Learn and assigning of menu commands.
Enhanced mixer / effects functions:
- VST-Presets load and save support.
- Improved sync of Elastic Audio objects (Resampling Modus).
- New options for creating 24 Bit FX files within destructive effects.
Enhanced MIDI functions:
- Timing improvements with MIDI Devices, e.g. Behringer BCR2000.
- New ini option for completely deactivate SysX-inputs (e.g. for CME UF6).
Enhanced network dongle functions:
- Every dongle can now be addressed via network, providing one licence. Prerequisite: Codemeter driver version >/= 2.20 has to be installed.
Furthermore, Sequoia V8.3 provides optimized preview times within crossfade editor and source-destination-cut.