No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Sample Based)Cello|
A free set of samples of a cello, treated as oscillators in a synthesizer. It's not intended to be a realistic cello library; instead the goal is to create more organic variations of classic analog synthesizer sounds.
- Selectable number of unison voices - 1, 3, 5 or 7.
- Additional three-voice bow noise oscillator.
- Choice of single-cycle or long samples.
- Randomized sample playback start points and phase relationships between voices.
- All samples looped for infinite sustain.
- AHDSR volume envelope.
- Detune and width controls.
- Vibrato speed, depth, delay and fade.
- Low-pass filter with resonance and simple AD envelope.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC.
- 40 presets including string sounds, basses, pads, plucks, leads and organs.