Disto is a set of two devices in one, with some extremely useful add-ons like Mid/Side encoding/decoding matrix.
Several effects are integrated for an overall control on sound and dynamics. Emulations have been designed to be quite aggressive and provide an useful "warming" tool with lots of versatility but quite simple to use.
Main features are:
- Lots of compression character selections, with several knees and characters.
- Several saturation options.
- Output transformers.
- "Warmth" filter, to control brightness in a special way.
- Simple set of controls and interface.
- Stereo, Dual and Mid/Side modes for full control on the stereo image.
- "Hottitude" control (internal levels) to get independent control on dynamics, saturation and Warmth.
- Standard and Dirty modes, for light or extreme processing.
- New Clean mode, for faithful emulation of the hardware.