- Two independent frequency bands (low and high frequency processing).
- Switchable stereo or M/S mode operation.
- Two basic compressor designs:
- Modern VCA mode with soft-knee characteristics and manual time constants. This mode provides an instant response behaviour and deep compression, using a feed-forward circuit.
- Vintage-style opto (photo resistor) mode, modeled after ancient opto-electrical compressors. The time constants stay manually set, but they are also affected by the signal's energy. This mode has the typical opto-style 'overshoot' on quick transients, this is one of the most gentle compressors you may find. Classical feed-back detector circuit.
- Adjustable high-level output stage with analog-style saturation.
- Global 'de-comp/sat' section. It's you who decides how the unit reacts to large amounts of gain reduction as well as when and how to saturate.
- Maximum output: -0.1dBFS. This is very helpful when using the plugin as the last stage before burning the CD.