|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)FilterImagingMulti FX|
kitchen sync is a tempo-synced complex LFO that modulates 4 functions: 4 state filter (LP, HP, BP, notch), Flanger, Volume and Panning.
- Tempo-sync LFO with multiple waveforms modulated by second LFO and/or ADSR envelope.
- Both LFOs can be synced to start cycle by any MIDI note on message.
- ADSR envelope can be triggered by any MIDI note on message.
- 4 effects can be modulated: filter cutoff, flanger, volume, pan.
- LFO 1 phase, depth and offset can be different for each effect.
- LFO 2 phase, strength and origin can be different for each effect.
- ADSR envelope is independent for each effect.
- LFO depth can be randomised each cycle.
- Full MIDI CC / MIDI learn.
- Plugin wet/dry mix control .