|Product||TB Equalizer v3|
8-plugin bundle for € 29,-
|Type / Tags||EqualizerSpectrum Analyser|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
TB Equalizer is a versatile equalizer with a wide variety of filter prototypes and channel modes. Each of the 6 filter sections can be configured to run as low cut, low shelf, digital bell shape, analog bell shape, high shelf, and high cut filter with variable filter gain, frequency and quality.
Each filter section can also be configured to run in stereo, left only, right only, mid only, or side only. The overall equalizer curve can be morphed between 100% and -100% continuously.
TB Equalizer has an integrated spectrum analyzer that can display overall power spectrum, left/right pan, and spatial 'width' expressed as the ratio of side over mid signal.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Stereo design with 6 fully configurable, sequential filter sections.
- Each filter section has 6 different filter types.
- Each filter section can operate on 5 different channel configurations.
- Each filter section has an auto make-up feature.
- Gain of -20 to +20 dB for each filter section.
- Filter quality adjustable between 0.1 and 10.
- Overall output gain control.
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Integrated power spectrum analyzer.
- Integrated spectral pan and spectral 'width' analyzer.
- Equalizer curve can be continuously morphed between -100 and 100% gain.