MeldaProduction has updated all effects to version 7.03c, released a new plug-in, MMultiAnalyzer, and introduced a new bundle, MMixingBundle. All plug-ins are available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST 2 & 3 and AU formats.
Version 7.03 provides several optimizations from sonograms and delay-lines to general processing core optimizations, improves MIDI controllers and adds several features. Furthermore 7.03c provides some compatibility fixes and is highly recommended to install. See below for more info.
MMultiAnalyzer, which is free for MTotalBundle and MMixingBundle users, is now available for the introductory price of €20 (usually €50). It is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which will let you look inside your audio material and reveal problems and collisions quickly, easily and with accuracy. Just put it onto all tracks you are interested in and the plug-ins will automatically find each other. Then there are features such as super-resolution, deharmonization, and much more.
MMixingBundle is a special bundle of 15 effect plug-ins which offer everything for efficient mixing. It costs €219 (the plug-ins retail separately for €718).
Changes in Version 7.03:
- Added MMultiAnalyzer plugin.
- Sonogram highly optimized in all analyzers and smoothness doesn't have effect on it any more.
- Delay lines optimized.
- Added saturation and freeze features to MMultiBandDelay.
- General processing kernel special-case optimizations.
- Number of MIDI controllers increased to 32 and the ranges can be automated/modulated.
- Added parameters triggering load previous/next preset and a dedicated MIDI controller for changing presets.
- MIDI controllers are now disabled by default in presets.
- Added LR encoding feature to MVocoder.
- Installers now remember VST/VST3 plugin paths on Windows and updaters are therefore not used any more.
- MVocoder A-H presets moved to the right to make the plugin fit on most screens.
- Fix: Analyzer super-resolution were causing sub-aliasing.
- Fix: Restore when disabled modulator feature sometimes didn't work.
- Fix: MMultiBandDelay was slightly clicking when switching right offset around 0ms.
- Fix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Fix: MVocoder - saturation wasn't working when whitening has been enabled.
- Fix: MIDI controller max value is now 100% by default.
- Fix: MAutoPitch - on some machines and hosts it was creating distortion effects when Width wasn't 0%.
- Fix: Global settings (namely A-H presets) haven't been stored for single-band plugins.
- Fix: Plug-ins now should respond to host-specific keys on Mac OS X (e.g. Logic).
- Fix: Multiband peak meters didn't initially update to correct number of channels.