112dB has announced the release of Mikron Delay, an audio effect for Windows and Mac.
Mikron Delay has been inspired by the classic bucket brigade delays and tape delays of the past. It is not an emulation of one of those classics in particular, but tries to capture the spirit of these devices: the secret ingredients that make those old school devices sound so fantastic.
- Tape and bucket brigade delay hybrid.
- 6 different bucket brigade models.
- Extremely long delay times up to 4000ms.
- Feedback overdrive for crazy feedback loops and awesome dub effects.
- Tone function to zoom in on certain frequencies in the feedback loop.
- Ping pong delay.
- Spin function to mimic the subtle pitch variations of a tape delay.
- Non standard sync times for interesting rhythmic patterns.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface.
- Low CPU.
Mikron Delay is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) for the price of $39. An introductory price of $29 is valid until December 31st, 2017.