Adam Szabo has updated Viper to version 1.0.8 for Windows, a free update for all Viper users.
Viper 1.0.8 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
- Added new "Sync Phase" to LFO 3's modulation target.
- Matrix destinations are now in alphabetical order.
- Improved Unison engine.
- Improved PWM on Classic oscillators.
- Improved LFO phases in Free mode.
- Fixed GUI bug in Reaper.
- Fixed parameter bug in FL Studio.
- Fixed Pitch Bend range bug.
- Fixed pitch bug in Oscillator 3.
- Fixed Slope bug in envelopes.
- Fixed bug in Chorus.
- Fixed bug in Rate Reducer.
- Fixed bug in Phaser.
- Fixed various other bugs.
To celebrate the holidays, there is a Christmas discount available. Use the code XMAS2020 on checkout at www.adamszabo.com until the 31st of December to get 25% off of any product.