Ample Sound has released the Finger bass library for Ample Metal Ray5 for free. The library is sampled from a Musicman Stingray 5 Classic Bass. It's 3.3 GB and is intended for Korn or Limp Bizkit, etc. styles of music.
The 6 velocity layers in the new AMR Finger library are:
- Velocity 127：Hard Pop.
- Velocity 96 – 126：Hard Slap.
- Velocity 64 – 95：Medium Slap.
- Velocity 48 – 63：Hard Finger Pick.
- Velocity 32 - 47：Soft Finger Pick.
- Velocity 1-31：Dead Note of Slap.
The 6 velocity layers in the old AMR Pick library are:
- Velocity 127：Accentuated.
- Velocity 96 – 126：Hard Pick.
- Velocity 64 – 95：Medium Pick.
- Velocity 48 – 63：1/2 Palm Mute.
- Velocity 32 - 47：3/4 Palm Mute.
- Velocity 1-31：Dead Note.
The AMR Finger library includes Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop, Repeat Note, Dead Note 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
Ample Sound also created new presets for the Finger library. Each preset features a dedicated riff with fine-tuned AMP and FX settings, which is to showcase the sound of the preset.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or higher.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
The update is free of charge. AMR users can get v3.3 updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage, then download the 8.3 GB new library (with old Pick library included).
Ample Sound also is running a Metal Sale promotion: AMH, AME and AMR 3 products and 3 in 1 Metal Bundle are 25% off until November 1st, 2020.