Ample Sound has released Jaco Fretless Bass for macOS and Windows in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats.
The Jaco Fretless (ABJF) is recorded with a Fender Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius Relic Jazz Bass, a 1:1 replica of Jaco Pastorius' most important bass.
Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop, Slap, Artificial Harmonic(2 octaves higher than Sustain), Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 11 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
Technology & Modules:
- Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: B15R, BA500, SVT-Pro, and four cabinets. Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
- Riffer 2, New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
- FX system, including 8-band EQ, 2-Line Compressor, 6-Tap Echo and IR Reverb.
- Tab Reader, supports GP4, GP5, GPX files.
- Stereo DI Signal.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Automatic and manual Buzzing system.
- Alternate Tuner & lowest to B.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or newer.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.