Ample Sound has released Super Jumbo. Ample Guitar Super Jumbo (AGSJ) is recorded with a Gibson SJ-200 Vintage (Custom Shop) acoustic guitar. The SJ series are one of Gibson's high end acoustic guitars with biggest body, in which the Vintage Custom Shop edition is the top notch instrument.
Ample Sound recorded the guitar with 4 mics (2 mics for previous AGM and AGT products), which is able to generate various sound modes such as Body + AB, Neck + AB, MS and Mono. Among those the Neck + AB mode has very mellow note starts, which is suitable for creating ambient music.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or newer.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Size: 8.6 GB.
- Thumb-Pick, Strum two Instrument libraries.
- DFD technology (Direct from Disk).
- Body, Neck, AB Stereo 4 mics.
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Sound.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- The AGSJ has the Riffer, Strummer, Tab, and FX modules just like other Ample Guitar products, with an enhanced Strummer that has a chord recognition function. It will automatically detect the chord that the user defined by setting the fingering on the fretboard.
Price: $169. An introductory price of $135 (20% off) is available until May 19th.