Ample Sound has updated Acoustic Guitar plug-ins to version 3.2, and Electric Bass to version 3.1, featuring 4 expansions, remade presets and improved compatibility of the VST3 format.
- AGM: Merged the pick Expansion (1.9 GB) into AGM v3.2 library (now with Finger, Strum and Pick 3 libraries).
- AGT: Merged the finger Expansion (1.7 GB) into AGT v3.2 library (now with Finger, Strum and Pick 3 libraries).
- ABP: Merged the pick Expansion (1.6 GB) into ABP v3.1 library (now with Finger and Pick 2 libraries).
- ABJ: Merged the pick Expansion (1.9 GB) into ABJ v3.1 library (now with Finger and Pick 2 libraries).
Users who have those 4 plugins but don't have expansions need to install new libraries to get the new samples. Users who have those 4 plugins and expansions don't have to install the new libraries.
- New Mic modes for Acoustic Guitars (now with Mono, MS1, MS2 and AB 4 mic modes), the Mono and MS2 2 modes are the same as Mono and Stereo modes in the old versions, MS1 and AB are new modes with the different sound.
- New Preset manager.
- Remade all of presets.
- Keyboard skins for Electric Basses.
- Clickable articulation buttons.
- Fixed VST3 compatibility issue for various DAWs.
- Updated and fixed OpenGL related issues.
- Updated Riffer, fixed multiple bugs (Note length drag issue, various Strummer import issue etc.).
- Updated FX module, fixed issues with visualization.
- Full bundle (22 plugins) - 64% off.
- Full guitar bundle (13 plugins) - 59% off.
- Full bass bundle (7 plugins) - 52% off.
- Electric guitar bundle (6 plugins) - 50% off.
- Acoustic guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
- Metal bundle (3 plugins) - 46% off.
- Electric bass bundle (4 plugins) - 48% off.
- Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 32% off.
- Single products - 20% off.
The update is free of charge, users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.