Apogee has announced HypeMiC, a studio-quality USB condenser microphone with built-in analog compressor.
HypeMiC's unique and easy-to-use compression mode brings recording studio magic to vocals, voice-overs, acoustic instruments, percussion, and podcasts – anything you record. The compression feature makes pro recording fast and easy, reducing the need for extensive processing and mixing after you record. HypeMiC also features the same great sound quality and headphone output features found in Apogee's MiC+. And with HypeMiC you get accessory upgrades like a premium desktop stand, custom pop filter and carrying case as well as all the cables you need to connect HypeMiC to your iOS device, Mac or PC.
- Studio-quality analog compressor.
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz.
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule.
- Headphone output with Blend feature offers zero latency recording.
- Premium accessories kit includes tripod, pop filter and carrying case.
- No configuration required, just plug in and record with any audio app.
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC.
Availability: January, 2019, at Apogee dealers worldwide and Apple retail stores April, 2019.
Price: $349 (USD).