AriesCode has updated AriesVerb to version 0.7.6, a cumulative bugfix release with a some new and improved features.
The preset handling and the program library got an overhaul and you can now organize your own presets alongside factory presets. Factory presets are now physically built into AriesVerb and immutable (on Mac, this has always been the case, but on Windows, this is new). User presets can be saved from within the AriesVerb UI and are stored in a user specific folder (%APPDATA% on Windows, ~/Library/Application Support on Mac). You don't need to memorize this location because there is a handy 'reveal'-button that will take you to the folder where your presets are. You can manually manage your own folder substructure there.
The UI layout was made a little more compact - the buttons to switch between editor and library have been removed from the front panel. They are now part of a general right-hand side bar, which is always visible. The editor navigation has also been moved into a more compact left-hand side bar.
The logic of the calculator was rewritten to be more in line with the way calculators are expected to work. It also got some new functions are a backspace button.
There is now mousewheel support for spinner controls, plus/minus buttons and the scroll lists in the program library.
And many, many bug fixes.
- Bad Encoding.
- Basic Overdrive High.
- Basic Overdrive Low.
- Basic Overdrive Med.
- Crow Concert.
- Fifths Delay.
- Laser Echo 2.
- Windy Reverb.
Changes in v0.7.6:
- New program library with support for user programs.
- New UI layout in the editor window (2nd sidebar).
- New save feature.
- New calculator logic, some new functions.
- Added mousewheel support.
- Fixed white screen bug in Live on Mac.
- Fixed save settings issue on Windows 7.
- Fixed resizing issue in Sony Vegas.
- Fixed numerical issue for presets with high-slope gating.
- Fixed a division by zero bug for very short delays.
- Fixed a buffer overrun bug.
- Fixed handling bug with spinner controls.
- Fixed shift-key for text input on Mac.
- Fixed international characters display on Mac.