At the moment the available modules are:
- LFO with CV input with attenuator control, Normal/Slow control and different Waveforms.
- A Clock Divider Module with 2,4,8,16, 32 Divisions.
- Simple but handy 1x8 and 2x8 Multiples
- 8-Steps Sequencer (This is Exactly the same as the fundamentals SEQ3, but Gates don't "fuse" into one another.
- 16-Steps Sequencer (Just like the 8-Steps but with 16...).
- A Fixed Filter Bank, with 8 controls for frequencies ranging from 62.5 Hz to 8kHz.
- A Foldback Distortion unit, with CV control and attenuator.
- A Bitcrusher Module, to reduce signal to 8-, 4-, 2-bits and reduce sample rate.
Download it here. It's free (donations are appreciated).