Autodafe XoX Drums is a Drum Machine for Kontakt based on samples of Roland Drum machines of the XoX series (606, 707, 808 and 909). The drum machine shares the same Kontakt Script Engine found on DRM-32 and CHPT-1.
The Main Instrument has 5 vertical Slots:
- Hats (Closed, Open).
- Toms (Hi, Mid, Low).
Each Slot has different selectable kits of sounds: 28 Kicks, 28 Snares/Rim/Clap combinations, 12 Hats combinations (Closed, Open), 8 Cymbals/Cowbells, 8 Toms combinations (Hi, Mid, Low) allowing many different combinations of samples:
- Each slot has separate Level, Pan and Tune controls for fine editing and fine-tuning of the samples.
- Each slot has two separate controls for Attack and Sustain of the onboard transient shaper.
- Each slot has Solo/Mute buttons, to Solo and Mute sounds in the slot.
- Each slot has an independent selectable Filter: Filter Type (different LowPass, HighPass), with Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- Each slot has an independent Distortion section with selectable Type (Tube or Transistor) and Level control.
- Each slot a dedicated Reverb Send Level, which controls the amount of sound that is sent to the Reverb bus channel.
Autodafe XoX Drums has an onboard Drum Sequencer with 32 selectable patterns, as well as a dedicated Drum Delay and Reverb.
The instrument will normally load as a stereo instrument, but can be switched to Multi-Output, with user assignable outs.
Price: Free, but the developer suggests a donation at checkout.