bismark has updated bs-16i, the SoundFont / DLS Sample Player app for iOS, to v3.0.3. Version 3.0 was released back in November 2017.
Changes in v3.0.3:
- Improve memory management for loading wave tables.
- Fix that folder management does not work.
- Fix that user can not select 128 poly until purchasing "Hi-Res Engine" option.
- Fix for the noise / crash issue on exporting from BeatMaker3.
Changes in v3.0.2:
- Improve stability regarding memory issues. If an error occurs on loading WaveTable, please substitute to small library, or try to increase free memory.
- Fix that scenes saved by version 2.x are not shown.
Changes in v3.0.1:
- Fixed minor issue in AUv3 extension.
Changes in v3.0:
- Support AudioUnit v3 extension.
- Added new features (In-App purchase option)
- Hi-Res synthesizer engine (Fully floating point internal calculation).
- 128 polyphony.
- Replace the internal reverb with new high quality model.
- Add the internal delay effect.
- The number of WaveTable slots has been increased to 8 (64-bit device only).
- Support AudioBus v3.
- Support AudioCopy SDK v3.4.
- Import WaveTale / MIDI files directly from iCloud drive, DropBox, ...
- Support iOS11 and iPhone X.