Bitwig Studio has been updated to v1.3.1.
- Adjustable layout scaling that is remembered per screen. It can be configured in the display section of preferences dialog. The display profile settings have moved there as well.
- Crash when dragging output chains from a plugin and dropping in empty space on arranger.
- VST window gets moved when opening from secondary screen on OS X.
- Changing presets in a VST that has multi outs causes crashes if the presets remove output chains.
- Moving a device which had send automation for a nested device chain into a slot did not delete the modulation but did delete the send leaving modulation to a non-existent send knob.
- Automation to a nested device chain's send knob remains when moving the device containing chain into a slot (which deletes the send).
- Playhead is missing when viewing automation of clips from the Clip Launcher.
- Add context menu to tree widget's radial touch interaction.
- Tablet mode: touch keyboard / drum pads doesn't change when in preview mode.
- Crash when moving track with group send automation out of a group then undo.
- Moving drum machine slot contents can cause multiple pad presets for the same key.
- Resizing the GUI does not paint correctly on OS X computers with retina display.
- Crash when creating track, then undoing, then switching display profile.
- Tooltips sometimes painted wrong when scaling on retina display.
- When having a 64-bit and a 32-bit plugin on OS X open clicking on one plugin window hides the other.
- Menus sometimes require 2 touches to activate menu items.