Bitwig has updated Bitwig Studio to v2.2.3.
- Support for Joué controller.
- Improved Audio Engine CPU-load when using many tracks.
- Potential engine crash on macOS when unplugging audio interface while being used.
- Engine crashing on macOS when using lots of samples (in Sampler or Clips).
- Engine crashes when toggling off MIDI clock for a MIDI output that is being sent to from a HW Instrument.
- Controller API: Names of clips in the clip launcher wasn't sent to the script (Affects Nektar P1/P4/P6).
- Loading a saved project does not restore the track record arm states anymore.
- Removing stop button for clip slot has no effect when launching scene while track is armed.
- Regression since 2.2: VST settings revert to default when changing Buffer Size in unsaved project.
- Engine crash when using CoreAudio aggregate device with 190 channels (2x RME and 1x Apollo).
- Bounced audio events are sometimes not audible after bouncing a clip multi-selection on macOS.
- App freezes with max CPU load after undoing "insert silence" in some projects.
- When doing a quantized jump in the arrangement to a point with automation data and the track was playing an audio crossfade at the time of the jump, automation playback would be played back wrong.
- Crash when creating search strings from characters entered via the touch screen keyboard on Windows (e.g smiley).
- Some clips created in v1 seem to crash v2.
- Note editor (in clip mode) opens in wrong position when clicking on a clip content overview in arranger.
- Classic LFO should not re-trigger on NOTE OFF event.
- Drag and drop using touch not working properly on Linux.