Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.3.1.
Fixed in Bitwig Studio 2.3.1:
- Regression in 2.3: Engine Crash on windows when switching from ASIO to WASAPI.
- Crash sometimes when rendering text containing the very first unicode character that needs to be encoded using surrogate pairs.
- Regression in 2.3: Certain projects saved in previous versions stop playing sound for warped audio files.
- Instrument/FX Selector remote control pages are not controlling the correct device when the index parameter is automated.
- Exporting audio in a project with tempo automation does not create stretch markers in the exported file on macOS.
- Regression in 2.3: Clip on clip launcher without automation for a parameter automated on the arranger sets the value to 0 when launched.