Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.3.4.
Fixed in v2.3.4:
- Regression: Ozone 8 plugin does not work in version 2.3.3.
Improved in v2.3.3:
- Add a generic 16 channel MIDI input controller to allow selecting of a MIDI channel as input.
- Long creator names in the side panel browser cause the browser to expand.
- Key repeat is sometimes badly detected on Linux causing unwanted note on and off events when recording audio using computer keyboard.
- ogg, flac, mp3 files not working on Ubuntu 18.04 and some other Linux distributions due to problems launching ffprobe.
Fixed in v2.3.3:
- When switching through the same presets of Phase-4 over and over, the "optimizing devices" messages don't stop flashing.
- Update automated values based on the playback start time.
- Scene launching on Nektar LX25+ does not work correctly anymore.
- When using the scroll wheel while performing a rectangular note selection, the selection rectangle moves instead of growing in size.
- Vertical autoscrolling does not work in clip content note editor.
- Incorrect waveform painting in clip crossfade area when second clip is looped in some cases.
- Crossfade silences 2nd clip in some cases.
- Regression since 2.3: cursor layer does not follow clip cursor in layered note editor.
- Setting chooser value from a controller knob could sometimes set them in a random order.
- iZotope Ozone 5 VST3 didn't load since BWS 2.3. (plug-in crashes when invoking IUnitInfo:getUnitCount but we were able to skip it).
- Many device- and modulator knobs show "NaN" and stop working when manually entering negative values.
- Regression: Automated parameters cannot be changed when sequencer is stopped.
- Not possible to save preset to library due to special characters in the VST plugin name.
- Bitwig Studio does not install on current Ubuntu 18.04 due to libav dependencies.